Jessica Gacki O'Sullivan
My name is Jessica Gacki-O’Sullivan and I am 12 years old and live in Yass NSW on my family’s property “Sonador Park”. Two years ago I started weekly lessons with Les Friend and a few months after this I attended my first show. I loved everything about the shows and I worked hard in my lessons and read as much as I could about presentation and showing. I have gained more experience over the last two years and I have a real love for showing and would like to be a professional rider one day. My two horses are “Wesswood The Boyfriend” and our newest addition “Kolbeach Chance”.
My most exciting achievements so far are:
- Champion Rider under 12 years at the Pacific Coast Hack Championships 2013
- Champion Novice Rider under 12 years at Bathurst Royal 2013
- Supreme Champion Rider under 18 years and Youth 10-14 years Highpoint Champion at National Capital Horse Show
- Champion Rider 12 years and under at the Equestrian NSW Horse Of The Year 2014
- “Wesswood The Boyfriend” winning Best Childs Exhibit of the Year at the Equestrian NSW HOTY 2014
I am very excited about my future in showing and dressage. I am very proud to represent NSW at the prestigious National Titles at Werribee in December this year riding “ Wesswood The Boyfriend” in his Child’s Galloway class and my rider class 12 years and under.